Wireless headset technology is now found in many new telephones, cell phones and computers and makes communication easier than ever before; however, if you have never used a wireless headset before, a few simple tips can help you to make the most of this innovative technology.
Bluetooth wireless headsets provide a more convenient, hands-free way to use your cell phone. They're especially useful when you don't have a hand available to hold your phone. And with the wireless signal, you can actually move a few feet away from your cell phone and still keep access to it.
1. Charge your Bluetooth headset.
2. Turn on your cell phone. If you're not sure whether your phone is Bluetooth-compatible, check the Match Devices website under Resources.
3. Turn on the headset by pressing the power button on the side.
4. Check for an icon (usually a triangle) on your cell phone screen. This shows that your cell phone is picking up the signal from your Bluetooth wireless headset. If it isn't, go to the Menu on your phone. Scroll to the Connections menu. Click on Bluetooth, and then click Find Bluetooth. Once your headset appears on the menu, click Connect, and then click OK.
5. Place the headset earpiece in your ear. Most models have a hook of sorts that wraps behind your ear. The large section with buttons is the earpiece.
6. Press the call button on the front of the earpiece to make or receive calls, and to hang up. Pressing this button answers your cell phone when it rings. If you press it to make a call, the device will prompt you for the name of whoever you want to call. Speak the name. The device will then repeat the name. Say "Yes" or "No" to place or cancel the call.
Bluetooth wireless headsets are more popular now, so just use Bluetooth wireless headsets, to be a pop man.